The Disability Benefits Consortium web area was hosted by Disability Rights UK until March 2012. Below is a list of archived publications. For more details email email@example.com
- welfare reform bill briefing for mps on lords amendments to clauses 51 and 52: employment and support allowance time-limiting – 30 January 2012
- briefing for peers on amendments to clause 51: employment and support allowance time-limiting – 22 December 2011
- welfare reform christmas card to the government – 13 December 2011
- disability benefits consortium response to second harrington review of wca – 24 November 2011
- disability benefits consortium urges the government to implement low review recommendations – 3 November 2011
- dbc letter to chris grayling re proposal to cut esa when appealing – 17 October 2011
- dbc complaint against the sunday mail motability article – 11 October 2011
- five myths about esa and ib – 21 September 2011
- further questions raised on welfare reform – press release 20 September 2011
- dbc response to harrington 2nd review – 20 September 2011
- briefing for the lords second reading of the welfare reform bill – 12 September 2011
- dbc response to work and pensions committee pip inquiry – 7 September 2011
- hardest hit diary note – Events held as part of the day of action on 22 October – 1 September 2011
- as new survey highlights impact of government cuts on disabled people, further protests announced – Papworth Trust survey and Hardest Hit day of action – 1 September 2011
- 50 charities suggest government is using ‘dangerously misleading’ statistics – Press release – 1 August 2011
- independent review is launched into how personal mobility needs of people living in residential care are met – Press release regarding the Low Review – 18 July 2011
- briefing for the second reading of the welfare reform bill – 13 July 2011
- briefing for report stage of the welfare reform bill – 10 June 2011
- personal independence payment: initial draft of assessment regulations disability benefits consortium comments – 7 June 2011
- how to solve a problem like maria – The Guardian’s Amelia Gentleman recently probed the Minister for Disabled People, Maria Miller MP, on the issue of Government plans to cut mobility support for disabled care home residents. Link to full transcript posted on DA website 3 June 2011.
- dbc statement on government’s response to dla reform – Posted 5 April 2011.
- dla mobility: sorting the facts from the fiction – Posted 31 March 2011.
- benefiting disabled people? – Posted 23 March 2011
- briefing for mps: welfare reform bill: second reading debate – Posted 8 March 2011
- dbc urges the dwp to use statistics with caution – Letter to Maria Miller – Posted 9 February 2011
- don’t limit mobility – full report in pdf format – Posted 12 January 2011
- government’s ‘overlap of public funds’ is a myth says charity report – Press release for launch of the ‘Don’t limit mobility’ report – Posted 12 January 2011
- disability living allowance reform – Consultation response by the Disability Benefits Consortium – Posted 12 January 2011
- petition calling for the government to keep disability living allowance mobility component for people in residential care – Posted 22 December 2010
- letter to local papers about the removal of dla mobility component from people living in residential care – Posted 22 December 2010
- dbc response to the removal of dla mobility component from people living in residential care – Posted 21 December 2010
- dbc response to the wca review – Posted 23 November 2010
- dbc response to the spending review – Posted 18 November 2010
- response to the budget by the disability benefits consortium – Posted 23 June 2010
- new benefits assessment system needs thorough rethink – press release in response to DWP report ‘Building Bridges to work: new approaches to tackling long-term worklessness’. Posted 30 March 2010.
- shaping the future of care together – Disability Benefits Consortium’s response to the Department of Health Green Paper on adult social care reform in England. Posted November 2009.
- welfare reform bill 2009 briefings – second reading
- response to no one written off: reforming welfare to reward responsibility – (posted 23 October 2008) )
- pdf version
- word version
- response to the green paper, In work, better off: next steps to full employment – (posted 14 November 2007)
- response to the comprehensive spending review – unfortunately the only version available is a pdf image file (Posted May 2007)
- response from disability benefits consortium to hm treasury on the ‘Long-term opportunities and challenges for the uk: analysis for the 2007 comprehensive spending review’ paper. (R52 – February 2007)
- R52 – pdf version
- R52 – word version
- personal capability assessment briefing – (February 2007).
- parliamentary briefing on welfare reform (November 2006)
- briefing for the committee stage of the welfare reform bill (2006)
- briefing on the welfare reform bill second reading (July 2006)
- response to the second reading of the welfare reform bill (2006)
- response to “principles for reform – the national pensions debate” – (April 2005)
2 thoughts on “DBC archives”
Useful ist. Thank you
I needed to leave a comment, man do I have a difficult time writing
a blog. Im endeavoring to kick start one on my website and I have to say
its not easy at all. I do admire people like yourself who are
able to write about anything easily. Keep up the nice work!